Registry Of Guitar Tutors (RGT) Improvising Lead Guitar Book - Suitable for Grade 3, 4 and 5 Exam
- Experience the thrill of creating your own guitar solos and playing along with your own band. The 10 track CD that accompanies this book will allow you to do just that. This book explains from total beginner level :
- How to improvise.
- How to invent stunning solos.
- How to create riffs and phrases.
- How to use scales and follow chord charts.
- Everything is explained in a clear and straightforward way, with no need to read traditional music notation.
- The series of handbooks provides an unrivalled source of theoretical knowledge and practical insight into electric guitar playing.