RGT LCM Electric Guitar Playing Grade 6 Six Exam Book
Registry Of Guitar Tutors (RGT) LCM Electric Guitar Playing Grade Six 6 Exam Book
- This book is part of a progressive series of nine handbooks designed for guitarists who wish to develop their playing and obtain a qualification. Although the primary intention of these handbooks is to prepare candidates for the exams, the series also provides a comprehensive learning structure that will help develop the abilities of any guitarist interested in music, whether or not intending to take an exam.
- NEW 2019 edition - unique cover art on each book
- Helps to develop all aspects of guitar playing.
- Increase your knowledge of specialist guitar techniques.
- Aids in the understanding of music theory that relates to electric guitar playing.
- Enables you to achieve your full potential as a guitarist.
- Covers all the material needed for the RGT electric guitar examination, enabling you to study for an internationally recognized qualification.
- The series of handbooks provides an unrivaled source of theoretical knowledge and practical insight into electric guitar playing.