Registry Of Guitar Tutors (RGT) Bass Guitar Playing Advanced Grades Exam Book
- This Book is part of a series of three books that provide a well structured and comprehensive method of studying the bass guitar. The series provides an unrivalled source of practical insight into bass guitar playing.
- Topics covered include :
- Using bass patterns, scales and arpeggios.
- Theoretical knowledge and its applications.
- Exercises to develop your aural abilities and sense of rhythm.
- Improvising and developing bass lines.
- Even if you do not intend to take an exam, this book will help you achieve your full potential as a guitarist by developing all aspects of your playing.
- Suitable for the grade 6, grade 7 and grade 8 examinations.